Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcome To My Blog

When I found out that my neighbors cat had a blog, I figured, it was high time to start a blog of my own.

I travel around the US quite a bit in my traveling type job, and I have my handy Treo 700p, so I figured I'd post some pictures from around the country of people and places and share them with the blogsphere.

I've been around in the computer business for 20+ years, Play WoW, Snow-Ski, Disc Golf, and enjoy spending time with my wife and two kids.

I'll probably be bashing the l-user's quite a bit in this blog, and I also enjoy watching the completely insane things people do. Along those lines, you've got to check out fark.com
most likely one of my favorite all time sites.

I'll start out with a couple of technology links that the geeks in the crowd will enjoy.

The Tao of Programming - If you are in the technology business - know it, live it
Simon - BOFH - "What was your user name again?"
Tech Support Nietzsche Style - "Our product is obviously too complex for you"

And leave you with this thought.

There are those that manage what they don't understand, and those that understand what they don't manage, then there are those that just don't manage to understand.

No comments: